- Arizona football is back in the swing of things with fall camp starting over the weekend, and it didn't take long for news to start breaking as it was announced Saturday night that projected starting "spur" Tra'Mayne Bondurant was no longer with the program.
That changed just a day later as Bondurant was at practice but not participating with the team Sunday evening. Get all the latest on the senior starter and the potential for a return to the Wildcats this fall.
- Outside of the Bondurant news, the 'Cats have a quarterback situation to figure out over the course of the next couple weeks and so far so good for Rich Rodriguez and his staff. The UA head coach is pleased with the talent of the group, but there will need to be some separation over the next couple weeks.
Get the latest on the quarterback battle after the first two days of fall camp inside this week's War Room.
- The Wildcats also have to find a running back and potentially a couple others at the position before the season opener against UNLV later this month. Right now a senior looks to be in the lead to earn that spot, but there is plenty of competition. Both Terris Jones-Grigsby and Jared Baker talk about the position battle and what they expect for the rest of the month.
- Baker is returning from a torn ACL, and he gave an update on how he's feeling after two days of camp. Get that info inside the War Room.
- Arizona had a big day last Friday on the recruiting side with visits from some big-time prospects including five-star linebacker John Houston.
- One of those visitors left Tucson committed to the Wildcats after taking in the campus for a couple days. Canadian offensive lineman Harper Sherman spoke to GOAZCATS.com about his decision and what went into his choice in this week's War Room.
- Four-star 2016 offensive lineman and new Rivals250 addition Frank Martin was also on hand for an unofficial visit last Friday and he also spoke with GOAZCATS.com about his trip to Tucson. Find out what he thought and what is going on with another Pac-12 program that was thought to be the favorite in the War Room this week.
- On the basketball side of things Sean Miller continues to clean up on the recruiting trail. Arizona added yet another five-star prospect to its 2015 class with Findlay Prep guard Allonzo Trier on Sunday. We have more on his pledge and why he decided to make his commitment inside.
- With Trier now committed what does that mean for the other prospects in the class? One of them spoke to GOAZCATS.com about what adding Trier means for the group and the future of the program. Get those comments inside the War Room this week.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.