- Arizona has now wrapped up fall camp and started preparations for the season opener against UNLV this Friday at Arizona Stadium. The Wildcats had a productive few weeks of camp, and we take a look back at the final week of camp to get you caught up on anything you may have missed over the last week.
- Injuries are always part of any fall camp, but the Wildcats have had to deal with some that have resulted in important players missing time. We'll get you caught up with all the injury news coming out of fall camp in this week's War Room.
- The quarterback position remains unsettled publicly at this point, but there are a couple players who look to be the likely options heading into the first game. Rich Rodriguez talked about the signal callers quite a bit over the last week, and we have more on that competition inside.
- There will be plenty of new faces hitting the field this season for the Wildcats as a number freshman and newcomers are expected to play a role for Arizona this year. After breaking down some of the best newcomers during camp we'll take a look at who performed the best and set themselves up for a chance to contribute early.
- On the recruiting side of things Torrance Gibson remains a big recruit who has yet to make his decision, but he is working his way toward one. At this point the four-star prospect has one official visit set up and Arizona is in play for another. Get the latest on his recruitment in the War Room this week.
- Arizona doesn't have many spots left, but there are a few recruits to keep an eye on when it comes to who might eventually get those last remaining scholarships in the 2015 class. We take a look at the group inside and examine the potential of each one ending up with the Wildcats when all is said and done.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.