- Arizona is now through two full weeks of fall camp, and with media day out of the way the Wildcats are now inching closer to the season opener against UNLV on Aug. 29.
The second week of camp didn't bring too much movement on the big position battles, but there are some spots that are starting to get solidified heading into the third week of fall practices.
We'll get you caught up on all the important things that took place during the last week of camp as things start up again Monday evening.
- Injuries started to pile up a little bit early in the second week, but by the end of it the Wildcats started to get some pieces back. We'll take a look at who is close to getting back and ready to start making a push up the depth chart in this week's War Room.
- The Wildcats have plenty of newcomers who are expected to contribute this season. Both Rich Rodriguez and Jeff Casteel talked about a couple of them last week. Get their thoughts on the newcomers expected to make an impact this season in the War Room.
- Last week we looked at five newcomers who were impressive in the first week of camp, and this week kept that going. Find out which of the new faces impressed during the second week of camp inside.
- With spots starting to close up things have slowed down just a bit on the recruiting front as prospects get ready for their own seasons. Nevertheless there are trips still being planned and lots to be decided over the next few months. We get you caught up on five recruits you should be watching this season who have the Wildcats on their radars.
Some of the prospects you should already know plenty about, but others are really starting to give the 'Cats a good look heading into the season. Find out all the latest in the War Room.
- On the hoops recruiting front things are starting to come together for a lot of the 2015 prospects now that the summer is over. A lot of recruits are starting to set up in-home visits as well as official visits once school starts up again. One of the prospects Arizona continues to give a good look is five-star big man Stephen Zimmerman.
The Las Vegas (Nev.) Bishop Gorman standout has all of his official visits set up and he's already scheduled the bulk of his in-home visits as well. Get more on Zimmerman's recruitment including something that won't play into his decision inside.
He also provides a look at what playing for Sean Miller early in the summer as part of USA Basketball taught him about the UA head coach.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.