- Arizona has now gone through a full week of practice and there was plenty to watch and discuss through the team's first practices of the fall. From injuries to depth chart changes, and a couple position battles thrown in there UA had a lot going on through one week of camp.
Through the first week of camp there have been plenty of notable things take place with the team. We take a look at the most noteworthy items of the first week with the latest on Tra'Mayne Bondurant's status as well as a look at one player who switched positions late last week.
- The Wildcats have also had to deal with a few early injuries at the start of fall camp, so we'll get you updated with who is out and when they will be returning in the War Room this week.
- With some depth issues at certain positions the Wildcats have had some newcomers emerge as potential options at some of those spots already this fall. We take a look at some of the breakout newcomers and tell you where they stand when it comes to potentially hitting the field early this year.
- On the recruiting side of things the Wildcats continue to add pieces to the 2015 class and a couple more made their decisions within the last week.
We spoke with both Dane Cruikshank and Nathan Eldridge about their decisions to join Arizona's 2015 class and what led to those commitments.
Find out why both prospects ended up going with the 'Cats when all was said and done in this week's War Room.
- While Arizona football has center stage at the moment with its season coming up, the Wildcats' basketball program will soon get things fully underway once school starts with preparation for their own season.
Kaleb Tarczewski recently spoke with GOAZCATS.com about his summer and his first impressions of the newcomers who will be joining him this year.
Get his thoughts on that and more in this week's War Room.
- One of those newcomers believes Arizona could be a better defensive team this season than what Sean Miller had last year during his team's run to an Elite Eight. Freshman Stanley Johnson spoke to GOAZCATS.com about his summer and what he thinks could be a difference maker for the 'Cats this year.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.