- Arizona is getting closer to starting fall camp next month and there will be plenty of spots up for grabs. While much of the attention will almost certainly be on the quarterback battle, which wasn't settled after the spring, the running back position is far from settled as well.
There are going to be some decisions to be made and some new faces are certainly going to have a chance to step up as things move forward. In this week's War Room we take a closer look at the position and some of the players who will be battling it out this fall for that starting nod this season.
- Two Arizona hoops players won't be in Tucson this week as they will be at an elite camp showcasing their skills in front of NBA scouts. Find out who those two are and where they will be in this week's War Room.
- A pair of former Wildcats got their professional careers started over the weekend in Orlando. Both Aaron Gordon and Nick Johnson had signature plays in their first games as professionals, and we'll give you a breakdown of what took place in those contests inside.
- Arizona continues to roll on the football recruiting trail with yet another summer commitment taking place over the holiday weekend. We'll go into Antonio Parks' decision to give the Wildcats his pledge, and what helped push his decision in the direction of Tucson.
- Parks is one Louisiana recruit Arizona has earned a commitment from in the 2015 class, and it might not be the last. So far the Wildcats have done well - led by running backs coach Calvin Magee - in the Louisiana area and there are some other recruits from that part of the country who are taking note. One five-star prospect now plans on taking an official visit later this year so that he can make his way from New Orleans to check out Tucson for himself.
Get more on who that is and where things stand with his recruitment as things move along this summer.
- July is always the busiest month for basketball recruiting and this year is no different. With only one "live" evaluation weekend in the spring, college coaches are eager to get back out on the road and see some of the top prospects in the country. Arizona will make its presence felt, and there is plenty of direction when it comes to who Arizona is looking to add in the rest of its 2015 class.
At the guard positions there are a couple of recruits who stand out most when it comes to Arizona, and we take a closer look at those two five-star prospects and where things are with them heading into the summer evaluation period.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.