- The summer can be a bit slow for when it comes to any news, but last week meant quite a bit for a pair of former Wildcats. As expected Arizona had two of the members of its 2013-14 roster selected in the NBA Draft.
Forward Aaron Gordon became the third first-round pick for Sean Miller's program in the last four years when he was selected fourth overall by the Orlando Magic. Find out more on his thoughts on being drafted at that spot in this week's War Room.
Meanwhile, former Arizona guard Nick Johnson was also selected by an NBA franchise last Thursday night. The Pac-12 Conference Player of the Year ended up being selected by the Houston Rockets in the second round of the draft. Johnson's new general manager had plenty of high praise for the former Wildcat after making the selection, and you can find out what he had to say about him inside this week's War Room as well.
- A couple of current Wildcats were in action at a camp over the weekend. We tell you how they performed in this week's War Room.
- On the football side of things Arizona plans to install a new addition to Arizona Stadium, and Greg Byrne enlisted the help of the fans late in the week to help him and the athletic department make a decision about the new aspect of the stadium. Get more on that inside as well.
- Another week meant another commitment for Arizona's football program in the month of June. We spoke with new Wildcat Demetrius Flannigan about his decision to stay home for college. Get more on the newest Wildcat pledge in the War Room.
- In-state recruiting has been a big priority for Rich Rodriguez since he arrived to Tucson, and it continues to be a big part of his recruiting efforts in the 2015 cycle. One prospect is becoming a big priority for UA in the class, and he spoke to GOAZCATS.com about where things currently stand.
- Shea Patterson is already committed to Arizona for the 2016 class, but he has picked up some big offers over the last few months. We catch up with the quarterback recruit in this week's War Room, and we find out about one program that surprised him with an offer. Find out how solid his pledge is and more inside.
- Basketball recruiting will once again come into focus in July with the summer live period getting underway in less than two weeks. That means plenty of coaches on the road and plenty of recruits deciding which schools have made them a priority moving forward. We take a look at some of Arizona's biggest priorities heading into the summer in this week's War Room.
- One five-star prospect who is on that list trimmed down his own list of options late in the week. Find out who it is and if Arizona made the cut inside.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.