-Arizona handed out one of its three remaining men's basketball scholarships on Sunday.
Find out what led Zach Peters to leave Kansas to join the Wildcats and why it may be a risk for Arizona.
GOAZCATS.com runs down the history Peters will carry with him and looks into his chances of being granted a waiver to play immediately next season.
Also, find out why the risk may be worth it if you are the Wildcats.
-Arizona also added another player to the roster via the walk-on route.
-GOAZCATS.com spoke with highly touted incoming freshman Aaron Gordon over the phone this past week.
Find out what he thinks about Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, another incoming five-star guard/forward who has participated in the McDonald's All-American Game with Gordon.
-The Arizona baseball team was swept at UCLA over the weekend.
So what does that mean for the defending national champions' postseason hopes?
- Arizona recently had a big defensive end visit and the trip went very well. Get more from the recruit and what the visit means for his recruitment moving forward.
- One Wildcat commit is open to listening to other programs, and he took an unofficial visit to another Pac-12 school over the weekend. Find out who and what it means for the status of his pledge to UA.
- Nike EYBL play continued over the weekend and a couple new names emerged as basketball targets for Sean Miller and his program.
We discuss a couple of those recruits and how Arizona factors in to their plans as things move along.
- GOAZCATS.com was in Phoenix over the weekend for the Elite 8 in the Desert tournament and we watched quite a few games. We'll discuss one young recruit specifically who has some interest in the 'Cats already.
- Some of Arizona's key 2014 targets had good weekends on the hardwood, so we will also take a look at how some of them performed.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.
Click Here to view this Link.