- A good chunk of the offseason roster movement in college basketball is now out of the way, with the deadline to enter the NBA draft now behind early-entry candidates who decided to stay at their respective schools.
With that in mind, get an idea how Arizona stacked up to the rest of the country's elite programs.
- Plus, find out how some of the opponents on the Wildcats' nonconference schedule for the 2014-15 season came out of it and what they will look like.
- Also, the latest on former Wildcats great Steve Kerr and his ongoing talks with the Knicks about their vacant head coaching job.
- On the gridiron, Arizona may be feeling good about its chances of landing LSU transfer Jordan Allen, who is considering the Wildcats among four programs.
Allen's deciding factor may play right into Arizona's strength.
- It was a huge weekend on the recruiting front for both Arizona football and basketball. Rich Rodriguez's group led the way with a big in-state pick up over the weekend. Get more on Keenan Walker's decision and when it was really made inside this week's War Room.
- A Rivals100 member on the opposite side of the ball from Walker visited Arizona recently and then he released a top five shortly after. The Wildcats were part of that group, so find out what went into that decision inside.
- One Arizona commit has been receiving plenty of new interest from other programs already this spring even though he just recently made his decision. Is he starting to have second thoughts about his pledge? Get the answer to that in the War Room this week.
- The lone "live" evaluation period took place over the weekend on the hoops side of things, and the Arizona staff was all over the country watching games. We'll take a look at some of the most important 2015 prospects inside and let you know how they performed with their chance to be in front of coaches again.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.