This week's GOAZCATS.com War Room is heavy on the fallout from Arizona's double-overtime heartbreaker to Wisconsin this past weekend.
- Despite the success of Arizona's second-most wins in school history, the season was a dream unfulfilled for freshman Aaron Gordon.
- We take a closer look at where the program moves on from here, with eyes now on a loaded 2014 class and how many players they may be replacing on the roster.
It may be more than the obvious who immediately come to mind.
- The end of Arizona's tournament run also means the return to spring football coverage in Tucson this week.
Find out what still needs to sorted out and figured out between now and the spring game in April.
- Was it ever a busy week for Arizona on the football recruiting trail. The Wildcats picked up three new 2015 commitments over the last week to get the ball really rolling with the next group of prospects. We have coverage of the newest additions including comments from a couple of the out-of-state recruits who made decisions over the weekend.
- Two-way prospect Ricky Mccoy made his decision early Saturday after taking an unofficial visit to Tucson last week. Find out how much that trip played into his choice in this week's War Room.
- Darick Holmes also made his decision Saturday after receiving an offer while on an unofficial visit. The three-star prospect said UA was his "dream school" so find out what else made him pull the trigger so soon.
- The newest Wildcat wasn't the only Holmes on a visit to Arizona this weekend. Darick's younger brother was also out in Tucson and there had been some confusion as to whether or not he had indeed committed himself. We spoke to the Darnay Holmes after his trip, so find out what he had to say about his recruitment in the War Room.
- Four-star Rivals250 recruit Desean Holmes was also on an visit to Tucson over the weekend, and while he doesn't yet have an offer from Arizona he did get a good impression while at the school. Get the latest on his situation in the War Room as well.
- Rivals100 recruit Stanley Norman was also out at Arizona over the weekend, and after some confusion earlier in his recruitment he is now back on the same page with the Wildcats. Find out what a private conversation with Rich Rodriguez led to for the big-time two-way standout over the weekend.
Is Arizona now back in the mix?
- On the basketball side of things we take a look at the future with Arizona now out of the NCAA Tournament. We'll examine both the 2014 and 2015 classes with the spring and summer coming up.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.