- Arizona's 77-69 loss to California on Sunday night dashed all hopes of the Wildcats moving up the national polls, which will be released later Monday morning.
Instead, UA joined the list of top-10 teams to be knocked off by unranked opponents in the past week-plus.
Get an idea of where the Wildcats may land, as GOAZCATS.com looks at the case for head coach Sean Miller's team, in comparison to the rest of the previous week's top 10.
Plus, who looks like the No. 1 team in the country?
- A pair of Wildcats offered up explanations as to why Allen Crabbe had such a successful night, but find out what Miller had to say and why little adjustments would not have made a difference in the junior's big night.
- On the football field, Arizona took a few blows in regards to its 2013 class, and the glaring omission from the list of signees released now has a bit of a context.
Find out who is no longer in Tucson.
Plus, the quarterback competition could be delayed into the fall despite optimism from the coaching staff, dating back to as recently as Signing Day.
- On a bright note, David Price is a Wildcat and the latest addition to the 2013 class.
GOAZCATS.com takes you through the entire visit from the past weekend - and in his own words.
Find out which coach was most instrumental in his recruitment, which two fellow 2013 commits the defensive back is closest to, and why his decision took longer than others in the class, plus more.
- On the basketball recruiting trail, a pair of 2014 targets were on hand for the game against Cal.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.
Click Here to view this Link.