- We take a look at the game and season from former Arizona quarterback Nick Foles, who helped the Philadelphia Eagles win the NFC East division title Sunday night in Dallas.
We look at Foles' numbers and the records he broke along the way in just his second season, especially considering where he started the 2013 campaign.
- With Javelle Allen now off the team, we look at what it means for the Wildcats moving forward in both the short and long term.
Who is now the backup for the AdvoCare V100 Bowl? What does it mean from a scholarship numbers perspective? What does it do to the battle for the starting job next spring?
- One Pac-12 Conference running back got his NFL draft evaluation back as Ka'Deem Carey continues to wait for his results.
What may it mean for Carey's pending results?
- We look into the lost garbage minutes for Zach Peters and the words head coach Sean Miller had to say about it following the Wildcats' last contest.
- Former Wildcat Solomon Hill is on the move in the NBA and it's actually a good thing for the forward.
- The NBA draft stock of Aaron Gordon through 13 games is examined, as well as two other Wildcats whose performances have merited talk of leaving after this season.
Does Gordon have a position in the league right now?
- For the next few days the focus when it comes to Arizona's football recruiting has a lot to do with one prospect. Five-star defensive back Jalen Tabor will decide between Arizona and Alabama later this week.
At this point the Washington D.C. native is "60-40" on what school he will choose.
We have the latest on his recruitment and it's potential impact in this week's War Room.
- On the basketball side of things Arizona made its way out to San Diego late last week to check in on some of its recruits.
We spoke to a pair of younger prospects about the Wildcats and there have certainly been some strides made in those areas.
We'll have more on who those recruits are and much more from the road in this week's War Room.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.
New Annual GOAZCATS.com subscribers who sign up for a full year also will receive $99 in team gear at no extra cost.