- Top-ranked Arizona returns to the hardwood Monday night against Northern Arizona, but will the Wildcats be the unanimous No. 1 team in the country in the Associated Press Top 25 poll?
We already know the answer.
- Also, with the $80 million renovation now set for McKale Center, we take a look at the facilities that Greg Byrne visited around the country for ideas and see how those programs have fared since.
If you build it, will championships come?
- We also have a look around the NBA and how the nine former Wildcats have performed to this point in the 2013-14 season.
- On the football side, find out how the AdvoCare V100 Bowl preparations have gone as the team prepares to part ways for the holidays.
- Get an idea how receivers Davonte' Neal and Cayleb Jones have progressed while sitting out after their respective transfers.
- We look at the quarterback competition for 2014 and the different styles of the expected contenders for the starting job.
Could Connor Brewer's relationship with Jones and Neal play a factor? Rodriguez has a take on that, and more.
Get that story in this week's War Room as well.
- Arizona added six new junior college recruits last week, so we'll take an in-depth look at who could contribute right away and more.
- With those six new additions to UA's roster for the spring, where do things go from here when it comes to the Wildcats' 2014 class? There are still spots open, but those are going to be reserved for some key positions.
Find out who could fill those spots in this week's War Room.
- On the basketball side Arizona is now doing very well with one young point guard prospect who it watched over the weekend in Las Vegas. Get the latest on that recruitment inside this week's War Room.
- Also, find out who else the UA coaching staff watched in Las Vegas over the weekend as well.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.
New Annual GOAZCATS.com subscribers who sign up for a full year also will receive $99 in team gear at no extra cost.