Above all the statistics, one jumped out that you cannot find with a quick glance at the box score.
- Aaron Gordon continues to receive tons of praise on a national level, but it has not necessarily been for the correct aspects of his game.
Two things in particular stood out about the star freshman in the win.
- Now that the Wildcats are 11-0 and poised to run through the nonconference undefeated, with two games to play before Pac-12 Conference action, the discussion now becomes: When will UA lose? Could it go unbeaten at home this season?
GOAZCATS.com highlights the big Pac-12 games and gives reasons as to why it may be the first in very few losses this season.
- In most of the first 11 wins, one common theme has stayed true for the Wildcats and it was a big reason for the win over the Wolverines.
- On the football field, Arizona continues its early stages in preparation for the AdvoCare V100 Bowl against Boston College on New Year's Eve.
But it also gives time for the redshirts to continue learning the system.
Quarterback Anu Solomon and receivers Austin Hill and Cayleb Jones are highlighted in this week's War Room.
It's something none of his previous quarterbacks have been able to do.
- Looking ahead to spring, Jared Baker is expected to miss all of camp.
- Arizona recruits aren't finished just yet with the football season. There's still one significant recruit in action. Find out how Naijiel Hale performed over the weekend in this week's War Room.
- The Wildcats hosted a few visitors over the weekend. Get the latest on how those prospects could factor into the class UA is building in 2014.
- What's the latest with Cameron Denson? We help fill you on with the latest on the four-star Arizona commit.
- One 2015 Rivals100 defensive ends is taking a liking to the Wildcats early in the process, but how well are they doing with him?
Get the answer to that inside the War Room this week.
- How many recruits does Rich Rodriguez expect to have in time for spring camp? He spoke about it on Sunday, so find out inside the War Room.
- GOAZCATS.com was out in full force in Phoenix over the weekend to watch numerous Arizona targets in action at the HoopHall West event at Grand Canyon University.
Video reporter Evyn Murray caught up with a few of those prospects to discuss their recruitments, so we'll have more with them.
- Also, one 2016 prospect was surprised by a recent Arizona offer. We spoke to him about it and found out what one key thing is he'll be looking for as things move forward.
Get that story in this week's War Room as well.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.
Click Here to view this Link.