GOAZCATS.com updates its bowl projections and highlights which programs are gaining steam and trending downward.
- Ka'Deem Carey continues to trail behind the nation's leading rusher, but the star UA running back is on pace to take down some records soon.
We take a closer look at what's coming up for the junior standout in this week's War Room.
- Arizona picked up a huge road win over San Diego State last week. We'll take you behind the scenes of the big victory and give a little more insight into what it was like to be in Viejas Arena on Thursday night.
- Freshman Aaron Gordon made his case Thursday evening to be mentioned in the conversation with some of the other top first-year players. We take a closer look at what could be a great match up real soon in this week's War Room.
- The Wildcats' 2014 class still has a number of its recruits in action as the season winds down. We'll have our weekly look at some of those prospects and how they performed over the weekend.
- It's not often that UA gets an official visit from a five-star football recruit, but that is exactly what happened over the weekend.
We'll give you the latest on Jalen Tabor's visit to Tucson and what it could mean for his recruitment moving forward.
- Arizona picked up a commitment from one of its most prized recruits Friday when Stanley Johnson gave the Wildcats his verbal pledge. It was a big day for the five-star wing, and GOAZCATS.com was there to talk with him about his decision.
We'll have more on how it all came together in this week's War Room.
- And are the Wildcats done yet? Johnson doesn't think so. Find out who he believes Arizona is in position to get next in the 2014 class, and learn what he's been doing to make that commitment happen.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.
Click Here to view this Link.