- GOAZCATS.com puts B.J. Denker's performance in Arizona's 44-20 win at Colorado in historical perspective.
Check out the number of statements the senior quarterback can now say, especially when you take into account the low expectations coming into the season.
- Take a look at the improvement in the offense in numbers in a split of September and October production.
One player not named Denker or Ka'Deem Carey is the likely key to the turnaround.
- Carey is now in fourth place on the program's career rushing list.
We give you all the numbers you need to know, from the number of yards needed to finish first to the average per game he needs to the opposing run defenses he will face in the final five weeks.
And if last year's numbers are any indication, why he will be atop the major records before season's end.
- On the hardwood, basketball season is finally here with the Wildcats' exhibition opener against Augustana College tonight.
Sophomore Gabe York admits that the biggest flaw in his game last season was something that was never emphasized in high school.
But find out what helped boost his confidence and restore his faith in increased minutes this season.
- Find out what the Wildcats have done to adjust to the new hand-checking rules in college basketball.
- T.J. McConnell is aware that his aggressiveness in the scoring department will be key for a team with several weapons.
Get an idea of what head coach Sean Miller has told him coming into the season.
- Also, while on-court communication could stand to use some improvement, McConnell said there is one other area that comes to mind - and he is actually happy about it.
- Arizona commits continue to have impressive years on the gridiron before heading off to Tucson. We'll get you caught up on all the weekend action across the country and discuss some of the more notable performances by future Wildcats.
- With the Wildcats sitting at 27 commitments, where do things go from here? And how does the UA staff make it all work in 2014? We'll answer those questions inside this week's War Room.
- On the basketball side of things, Arizona continues to be patient as recruits mull over decisions and continue to take visits. At this point there are certainly some key targets to keep an eye on and we discuss them in this week's War Room.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.
Click Here to view this Link.