Welcome to the coaching carousel talk that makes this time of the year a nightmare for college football staffs around the country.
- Get the latest on the rumors linking Rich Rodriguez to Louisville, including one that has Arizona's head coach out of contention as of Monday morning.
So what does it mean?
Article Continues Below
GOAZCATS.com looks at the situation from a number of angles including:
- How do the jobs compare on paper?
- What kind of money could Louisville throw to a head coach and his assistants?
- What kind of place is Louisville for a head coach in recent years?
- What kind of momentum has Arizona built and is it enough to keep Rodriguez?
- Where does the Arizona program stand as the rumors fly?
We cover all angles inside the War Room.
- It was a huge week for the Wildcats on the recruiting front last week when five-star recruit Jalen Tabor made his announcement in favor of Arizona.
We'll have a look back at how UA ended up with a top-25 prospect, when the 'Cats knew, what led up to the decision, and more in this week's War Room.
- Not only did Arizona receive a five-star prospect, the 'Cats received a four-star recruit as well last week. We'll have more on Jordan Poland's decision as well in the War Room.
- With two more recruits added to the 2014 class last week, where do things go from here for UA? We'll touch on that topic and talk about some remaining options.
- When it comes to basketball, there is one big-time prospect who is starting to feel very comfortable with the Arizona staff. We'll discuss that as well in this week's War Room.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.
New Annual GOAZCATS.com subscribers who sign up for a full year also will receive $99 in team gear at no extra cost.