Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
April 21, 2014
GOAZCATS.com War Room 4/21
- Arizona is in the mix for LSU transfer Jordan Allen.
Find out who its biggest competition currently is and what the defensive end thought about his trip to Tucson last week.
Allen also gives his thoughts on the idea of playing in the Pac-12 Conference and what he would bring to a defense. He also outlines the factors that will have the biggest impact on his decision in a week-and-a-half.
- There will be a new roughing the passer penalty for the 2014 season.
- A change that is nearing reality for all sports is something UA football head coach Rich Rodriguez has voiced his opinion for throughout his career.
- Plus, find out why this summer will be far different than any other for football programs around the country.
- On the hardwood, this time of the year typically brings change but Arizona has a pretty firm idea of what its roster will look like in 2014-15.
For right now, it appears Zach Peters is still part of that plan.
- Much like Aaron Gordon gravitated toward Nick Johnson when he arrived last summer, Stanley Johnson is expecting to fall in line and look for early leadership from one of UA's leaders next season.
- With the evaluation period underway for football there are plenty of recruits expecting Arizona coaches to stop by their schools to see them in action. We caught up with a pair of four-star recruits who are planning for UA to stop by.
Find out where things stand with both prospects as the evaluation period gets going this spring.
- One quarterback recruit was visited by Arizona late last week already, and he goes to school in an area not normally recruited by the Wildcats. Find out who it is and how close the signal caller is to an offer from UA.
- Along with getting out to see recruits, the UA staff has also been extending offers to various prospects. Find out more about a couple of the newest offers to go out in this week's War Room.
- On the basketball side of things the scholarship situation is more settled now that the 'Cats have had departures and the 2014 class is set. We take a closer look at that aspect of the Wildcats in this week's War Room with the live period just a few days away.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.