Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
April 7, 2014
GOAZCATS.com War Room 4/7
- Find out when Arizona offensive lineman Jacob Alsadek was made aware of his possible role and how prepared he was coming into the spring.
But just how long term is the move and what is the redshirt freshman still trying to clean up?
- Another redshirt freshman pushing for a contributing role explains where the year of sitting and learning helped his development most.
- UA cornerbacks coach David Lockwood gives the latest on the cornerback position, including the depth and his thoughts on JUCO transfer Patrick Glover.
And one quote may signal what to expect from the position in fall camp.
- Also, the latest rumblings surrounding the future of the Wildcats basketball team's possible pro prospects and the key dates to remember in the process.
- Arizona has continued to extend new offers as the spring has continued, and one of the newer prospects to pick up an offer from the Wildcats plans on taking a closer look at the program. Northern California recruit Cody Creason recently received his offer from UA, and he spoke with us about what it means to his recruitment.
- The Wildcats have really tried to make in-state recruiting one of the biggest priorities under Rich Rodriguez, and one prospect could be leaning toward staying close to home after picking up another offer over the weekend. Arizona was the first to offer Gilbert (Ariz.) Williams Field lineman Cade Cote, and he picked up his second offer over the weekend.
Get an update on his recruitment status in this week's War Room.
- UA has made getting out early offers a priority in recruiting as well, and that has paid off plenty of times for the Wildcats. The program is back at it again, and there have been other schools that have followed early UA offers with offers of their own. We take a look at a couple of those prospects inside this week's War Room.
- On the basketball side of things the attention will soon turn to the 2015 class and the spring evaluation period and travel season. There are going to be plenty of prospects receiving attention from Arizona's staff this spring, but the big man group is one that should get a lot of the focus.
We take a look at some of the notable front court recruits in this week's War Room and how they could factor into Arizona's travel plans this spring.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.