Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
March 10, 2014
GOAZCATS.com War Room 3/10
The Pac-12 Conference tournament field is set.
- Top-seeded regular-season champion Arizona will get the winner of the No. 8/9 game between Utah and Washington. GOAZCATS.com looks at the Wildcats' meetings with both teams this season.
Plus, get a look at the complete tournament schedule, including game times.
- Regardless of the Pac-12 tournament result, the Wildcats will be among the top seeds for the NCAA tournament.
Even the 64-57 loss at Oregon last Saturday did little to derail Arizona in a composite look at the bracket projections and possible No. 1 seeds.
- The postseason also means the days in the college game are likely dwindling for a few Wildcats. How many remains to be seen, but one move shows UA is clearly preparing for the possibility.
Get an idea of where the latest draft projections land a few Wildcats.
- On the football field, three safeties are getting a hard look this spring to step into a bigger role. Safeties coach Matt Caponi gives a rundown on each player, including one of the more "dependable" players on the defense.
- One player on the offensive side of the ball is already making waves in multiple areas.
- A cornerback has the Wildcats optimistic in creating depth at a second position, as well.
- Sophomore DeAndre' Miller provides some early insight into a linebacker group that lost a good chunk of starting experience.
- At Hi Corbett Field, the Arizona bats were unable to sustain the brief success for long. However, the starting pitching early Sunday did little to make up for it.
- Arizona continues to look at options early in the 2015 recruiting cycle and there are still some offers going out.
Two prospects who picked up offers in the last week include Lavan Alston and Chris Clark, who are from two different sides of the country. As the Wildcats have proved, however, that's not an issue when it comes to pulling in commitments.
We'll have more on both prospects and where things stand with them in this week's War Room.
- Shea Patterson had himself quite the week recently with quite a few new big offers to add to his growing list. The 2016 Arizona commit shined at the Rivals camp in Dallas over the weekend, and things continue to move forward with his recruitment.
- On the basketball side of things the 'Cats added the fifth member of the 2014 class over the weekend with big man Dusan Ristic. Get a recap of how things came together for UA and the Serbian center, and also get a look at how it plays into things moving forward with other prospects.
- Along with Ristic, the 'Cats hosted a few visitors during the last home game a little over a week ago. We caught up with one of the visitors to talk about his trip. Find out what his opinion was of the visit inside the War Room.
Find out where things currently stand with him in the War Room this week.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.
A perfect NCAA tournament bracket submission can win $1 Billion in the Quicken Loans Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge with Yahoo Sports. Join the GOAZCATS.com pool today.