Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
January 27, 2014
GOAZCATS.com War Room 1/27
- Arizona is now 20-0 after outlasting Utah, 65-56, on Sunday night.
The Wildcats' 20th consecutive win is a new school record. So, how did the others to reach 19 in a row fare when it came to the NCAA tournament?
Plus, what does UA head coach Sean Miller think about the growing target?
- The season is now halfway done, factoring in postseason play.
With three remaining undefeated teams in the country, find out when was the last time a team ran through the regular season perfect? What about the entire season, including a national championship?
Miller has a tie to one of those occurrences.
- This time of the year also leads to early bracketology talk. Find out where the Wildcats have been placed by Yahoo and ESPN, as well as the number of Pac-12 Conference schools included by each.
- Arizona also honored Dan Peters, the father of Wildcats assistant director of basketball operations in charge of video, Danny Peters.
Find out what Miller had to say about the cause.
- Nick Foles capped his special second season with an MVP performance in Sunday's Pro Bowl.
- Marquis Flowers is joining one of his former Arizona teammates in the College Football All-Star Game.
- National Signing Day is a little over a week away now, but a few Arizona commits took part in their last high school game over the weekend.
We'll have a look at each of the prospects who participated in the West Coast Bowl and how they performed over the practice sessions and Sunday's game.
- Arizona hosted a big-time visitor over the weekend, so we'll have the latest on his situation and what it could mean for the future of UA's 2014 class.
- Overall the 'Cats have a solid group in the 2014 recruiting cycle. We'll tell you who to keep and eye on and if there should be any surprises coming in a little over a week.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.