Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
December 9, 2013
GOAZCATS.com War Room 12/9
The bowl picture is now official and Arizona's men's basketball team is headed back to No. 1 in the country in more than a decade.
This week's GOAZCATS.com is loaded with plenty of coverage on both, as well as your weekly look at recruiting in both football and basketball.
Here's an idea of what to expect inside:
- Find out how Arizona ended up in the AdvoCare V100 Bowl against Boston College on New Year's Eve in Shreveport, La., including the chain of events around the Pac-12 Conference bowl tie-ins.
Also, the Wildcats may be traveling the farthest east they ever have for a bowl game, but find out how proximity and an increased likelihood of a positive attendance turnout played into the destination.
- Plus, get a look at the storylines and connections outside of the marquee Ka'Deem Carey and Andre Williams Doak Walker Award talk.
- Find out who on the team is from the area and what one player thinks about heading into an otherwise unknown city for the majority of the roster.
- Get all the ticket information and bowl events schedule for the event.
- Get an idea of what Arizona's travel schedule and number of practices around final exams and the holidays will look like.
- On the basketball court, UA head coach Sean Miller discusses the challenge of maintaining the title of top team in college basketball.
- Two players were particularly important in the win over the Runnin' Rebels and one of them is looking like a sleeper for Pac-12 player of the year.
Get a closer look at his numbers and importance to the Wildcats.
- Plus, GOAZCATS.com caught up with Jason Gardner and Rick Anderson in separate phone calls last week.
Find out what two members of the last No. 1-ranked Arizona team are now doing, with their playing days behind them.
- The beginning of December marks the end of the high school football season for many prospects, and there were a number of Arizona commits who played their final games over the weekend.
We'll take a closer look at some of the games of note in this week's War Room.
- What's going on with Jalen Tabor's recruitment after his visit to Florida over the weekend. We'll have the latest and how it affects Arizona moving forward.
- With the 'Cats playing their bowl game in Shreveport later this month, we caught up with UA's only commit from the city to talk about it.
Find out what he thinks about the game in this week's War Room.
- On the basketball side of things the Wildcats have made a big push lately for one top 2015 recruit. We'll have more on his recruitment along with his thoughts on UA in the War Room this week.
- Also, UA had a couple of visitors over the weekend for its "whiteout" game. Find out who was in attendance in this week's War Room.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.