Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
July 29, 2013
GOAZCATS.com War Room 7/29
-Arizona certainly had its share of news last week at Pac-12 Conference media day.
Among the news items was the status of Notre Dame transfer Davonte Neal. GOAZCATS.com looks at his case with the NCAA hearing scheduled this week.
-The Wildcats also formally announced that four 2013 signees will not be with the program when fall camp opens Saturday.
For those who have been following along on the premium board, the news on three of the players is not a sudden revelation. But we take another look at the situation and the fourth name, David Maka, who was the latest to not make it.
-Get the rundown on David Richards, who is expected to be sidelined for fall camp.
Find out why it is not necessarily an injury, per se, for the receiver.
-GOAZCATS.com also outlines the new Pac-12 practice policy that was unveiled last week, including the league's definition of "full contact," among other things.
-While in Las Vegas, the center of basketball recruiting at the end of July, find out why Aaron Gordon was still on the minds of plenty.
-And with football practices starting up soon, GOAZCATS.com takes a look at the basketball side and outlines when they will be able to take the court beyond the limited summer workouts.
- It was a huge weekend for the Wildcats on the football recruiting front, so we'll have more on who committed and what was behind the decisions.
- Three-star prospect Trevor Wood was the first to break the ice at the Wildcats' red-carpet event and others followed. Find out what the biggest reason was for Wood's decision.
- Kwesi Mashack really didn't have any doubt where he was going recently, and he told GOAZCATS.com what the mood was like once recruits started making decisions at the event.
- Now that Arizona put together a big weekend, where do things go from here? We discuss who could be next in this week's War Room.
- On the basketball side of things the July evaluation period is now over and all the programs are going back to discuss what took place over the last three weekends.
For the Wildcats that could mean new offers or shifting focus. We'll address some of the important storylines from the last live weekend this week.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.