Latest Team Rankings
Free Text Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
October 14, 2013
- Arizona's Red-Blue game gave us a chance to watch next season's Wildcats together for the first time.
Read about all the major takeaways, standout players and possible areas of concern.
- Get the latest on Elliott Pitts' status and where Sean Miller thinks the freshman guard fits in.
Could he play this season or is a redshirt more likely?
- Also, get an update on Zach Peters, who did not play but was dressed in uniform.
Find out how much longer it will take to get the big man on the floor.
- Shooting continues to be a big topic for this team, and Miller said one player specifically has to be aggressive to help the Wildcats be successful.
- GOAZCATS.com also was in Los Angeles for Thursday's Arizona loss at USC.
Head coach Rich Rodriguez pinpointed one area the Wildcats did poorly in and how it affected the rest of the game.
- Rodriguez also was upset with a pair of sequences and the inconsistency that resulted in both plays.
- Quarterback B.J. Denker had a career passing night, but one problem early was on his mind.
- Once again the members of Arizona's 2014 class are lighting it up on the football fields across the country. This week you will once again find our breakdown of some of the notable performances from over the weekend.
- Two of Arizona's remaining 2014 targets will be making their decisions known Monday. Find out where we think things are headed going into both announcements Monday.
- On the basketball side of things Arizona had plenty of big-time recruits on campus for the annual Red-Blue game and that means it was a chance for those prospects to see Tucson and the Wildcats in action.
We'll have a breakdown of every prospect we saw in the building Saturday and where things stand moving forward with that group.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.