Latest Team Rankings
Free Text Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
September 16, 2013
Arizona improved to 3-0 and finished off its nonconference slate in a 38-13 win over UTSA last Saturday.
- With a bye week before the Pac-12 Conference opener Sept. 28 at Washington, GOAZCATS.com takes you inside the numbers through three games.
Find out which areas the Wildcats rank both high and low in the country, a school record that could come down in the next few weeks, and more.
- In the victory, a pair of starters did not make it through the entire game because of injury.
- Before the game, the Wildcats added a linebacker who transferred within the Pac-12.
- Plus, get an early look at what problems the Huskies present and where the biggest difference may be compared to last year's team, which was blown out in Tucson.
- On the basketball court, the Pac-12 travel schedule has raised some eyebrows.
Find out what the biggest gripe is among the coaches.
- Plenty of Arizona commits are doing well to start the 2013 season. We get you up to speed with some of the top performances of the weekend in this week's War Room.
- A couple of in-state recruits have been quiet as of late regarding their recruitments, but GOAZCATS.com caught up with a couple of them to discuss what's next in their plans.
- On the basketball side of things Arizona had a couple of big-time official visitors over the weekend, so we'll take a closer look at those two prospects and the future of their recruitments.
- How does Paul White's commitment to Georgetown over the weekend play into one Arizona target's recruitment? Find out in this week's War Room.
To find out all that and more, click here and head over to the GOAZCATS.com War Room.